Friday, October 26, 2012

Blueberry Cobbler


 
Few weeks back I made this blueberry cobbler. It was my first time making it and I didn't have much expectations. My son has been asking me to make blueberry cobbler, since the time their class made this as part of their first grade class project. This kids helped mix the ingredients and the teacher baked it. And my son absolutely loved it.
Believe me, my son is a picky eater, so when he said that he loved the blueberry cobbler that they made at school, I had to make it for him again. But I was under pressure too, not knowing how it will turn out. And I didn't want to spoil his enthusiasm of having this again. I googled the recipe and found this great recipe . This turned out awesome. Infact my son said that it was even better than what they made at school..:D. It sure made my day...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment