Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas is always fun - now that we have our kids, who are at an age where they have started to enjoy holidays, its more fun. But I do miss my mom and sisters sometimes. Back at my mom's place, while growing up I remember having all my cousins at home and the house used to be loud and busy during that time, but it was so much fun. I miss all those sitting down and chit-chatting with my sisters and cousins, cooking, decorating, just getting ready for the festivities.

It feels little quieter here, but we are making our traditions at our home sweet home. I love my house during Christmas, all decorated for Christmas, just bringing out the Christmas fills my heart with joy. These are some of the pictures of our home during Christmas 2012.



This year all my three little ones helped make and decorate cookies. My daughters are ever so ready to cook. Hope this enthusiasm stays on..:) We did a whole lot of baking













This is how our Christmas spread looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment