1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/2 cup milk.
1 cup corn(optional)
- Sift the dry ingredients: flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt together.
- Beat the butter and sugar till they are creamy.
- Add the eggs and beat it till mixed together.
- Add the milk and then the dry ingredients.
- Add in the corn and mix it.
- Pour in the prepared baking tray and bake it at 350 degrees for 30-35 mints or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.