Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Stuff from last year

Holiday season is almost here. And I wanted to share a few things which I made last year.



I loved making these Christmas Ball Wreath to dress up my windows. You can hang these on doors or on top of the mantle or anywhere you think it would look pretty...:) The instructions to make this wreath is available here.






Christmas time is such a fun time to have gatherings with friends and families. And we love to have friends over at our place. For the little guests and to keep them busy, made these adorable Gingerbread houses for them to decorate. Instead of the traditional way of making the gingerbread houses, I made these with graham crackers and white chocolate. It was surprisingly very easy and quick to make.


After the party, the kids took these reindeer favor bags. Aren't these cute..:)

 Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment