To kick off this Advent season, I made these holly cookies...:) Actually started making grinch cookies, but then the other day I had gone to Target and saw these holly sprinkles, which I picked up. So instead of grinch cookies, ended up making these...:)
1 box vanilla cake mix.;
1/4 cup oil.
Some confectioners sugar to roll the cookies, maybe like half a cup
Few drops of green food color.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees C.
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and few drops of green food color and make a dough.
- Roll small balls out of the dough and then roll in the confectioners sugar.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes till the cookies are done.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool.