This is a fun and easy project for kids too.
1 sheet of 8.5 x 11 Paper
Ribbon or yarn
- Accordion fold the entire length of paper every 1/2"
- From the accordion folded paper cut two pieces of 2" long paper. These will form the wings. So you should have three accordion folded paper.
- On one end of the folded paper, punch holes, just like the picture above.
- Overlap the wings piece of papers on each side of the body piece along the punched holes and run the ribbon through the holes.
- Bring the ribbon ends together and then tie a knot. Now you have the body and the wings of the angel.
- To make the head of the angel, pass the ribbon through a bead and make a knot at the other end of the bead.