All the houses in the neighborhood are decorated spookily. The kids are excited about their costumes and just looking forward to lot of candies . My youngest one is counting days to trick n treating.
This past weekend we also made some Halloween related treats. We made rolled sugar cookies and these quick adorable monster pretzels too. If you are interested in rolled sugar recipe, you can visit here for the recipe.
These pretzel monster was easy enough and kids had fun helping me put the monster pretzels together.
- Semisweet melting chocolate
- 1 Tsp of butter for a bowl of chocolate
- Candy Eyes.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave bowl first for a minute and then stir. If the chocolates are not melted through, then microwave in 10 seconds interval and stir. Just enough to a smooth dropping consistency of chocolate.
- Dip the pretzels in the melted chocolate and place it in the parchment paper.
- Place the candy eyes to make the eyes of the monster.
To check other recipes visit Recipes tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin