Saturday, November 18, 2017

Escape Room Birthday


We recently celebrated a birthday, by going to an Escape Room. I have never been to an escape room, so didn't know what to expect. But I had heard about it. What I knew was only that you need to find hints hidden in the room and solve maybe puzzles and crack a code to escape from a locked room.


While looking for ideas online, I couldn't find many resources related to escape room. So, I thought maybe maze would be a good idea, since it would be like navigating through to find a way out. So, that's what I went with.

Here are some of the pictures..:)


I wanted an hourglass timer to go with the theme, but didn't have one. So, made this one and it worked perfectly. Yay!!
I used two plastic water bottles to make this. There are a lot of instructions available online to make an hourglass. 
I printed sudoku puzzles and made that as a runner.


I made sugar cookies and frosted like maze too.



There were more puzzles to solve in the goody bags..:)



To check for other Party Ideas, visit Party Ideas tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Your homemade hour glass is genius and I love this unique theme. The decorations on the cookies and cake are perfect, you did a great job with this. Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Those maze sugar cookies are amazing! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa!
      Thanks for pinning too .. :)

      Delete
  3. What a unique, fun idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unique birthday celebration! Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Michele! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Priyam, for sharing this on Traffic Jam Weekend! It has been chosen as a fave feature for this week's party that goes live on Thursday at 5:00 pm CST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!
      Thank you for hosting and for choosing my post as one of the favorites!

      Delete