Monday, September 7, 2020

Spa Day at Home

 


This birthday turned perfect.. what better way to celebrate by relaxing at home with a spa themed birthday :) 
During this quarantine time, we couldn't have friends over to keep with the social distancing rules nor were we going out anywhere. Since we were home, this spa themed birthday seemed perfect and oh yes, the birthday girl loved getting pampered and loved it all.
This arrangement came together easily too. I bought some face mask, some pretty nail polish art stuff, some beautiful rose petal soaps and that was it I think..:)

We put face mask and dipped our feet in the water, which I must say the kids loved it .:)


After that the girls were busy for quiet some time doing the nail art.


For food to snack on, I had fruits and cucumber tea sandwiches. Did I tell you, the birthday girls loves cucumber. So I made some cucumber sugar cookies, which went perfectly with this spa theme.


All in all a simple yet a relaxed way to celebrate the birthday.
Hope you enjoyed some of the pictures and get inspired to have a spa time at home. You do not need an occasion to put this together. Any day could be a spa day when you are having one at home ..:)




To check for other Party Ideas, visit Party Ideas tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 


14 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea - I can't think of a better way for self-care x #AnythingGoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie!
      I can't agree more..:)

      Delete
    2. Popping back over from #KCACOLS - I treated myself to a spa afternoon at home this week too!

      Delete
    3. That's wonderful Rosie! We all do deserve a little break often..:)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous. When my youngest turned 13, I instigated spa night at home on a friday night. She loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun idea!

    Thanks for sharing and linking it up with us on the Embracing Home and Family link-up party. I hope you link-up with us again tomorrow!

    -Cherelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ideas, and those cucumber sugar cookies look so good! Thanks so much for linking up with #KCACOLS, hope you come back again next time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure will see you next time..:)
      Thank you for the visit and leaving a comment..:)

      Delete
  6. What a great idea, loving the cucumber sugar cookies. I totally need a home spa day. #KCACOLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jade!
      Oh, I am ready for another spa day too.:)

      Delete