Saturday, August 29, 2020

Hand cut paper Owl

 


Here it is.. my paper cut owl..:)

Hope you enjoy the video and some pictures of the process.


For pieces like this, which is symmetrical, it is so much easier and less to cut when it is folded. So here it is paper folded in half and doubled to cut half of the owl..)


It is fun to see as the piece comes and looks the way I had in mind.


All done. Time to open up and see how it looks.


I think it turned out pretty good.


Here's the video too of the process.





I even tried to do some shadow photography. Couldn't capture how I wanted to though. 😃




To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest.

8 comments:

  1. Wao, that is AMAZING!!
    Such delicate hands you've!
    I can never cut something so fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am in awe of your talent! Owls are one of my favorite animals, and you have made me smile with this creation! So glad I found your blog this evening.

    Sending my very best to you. Thanks for sharing this! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are here too Holly!
      Thank you for your sweet comment 😊

      Delete
  3. I love your pretty paper cut-outs - they are so intricate! :-)

    ReplyDelete