Sunday, January 21, 2024

Paper cut Mandala

 


I have hand cut quiet a few paper designs but some designs are special and this is one of them. This was also the first mandala that I cut and hence the special place:).

I came across cutting papers few years back and have enjoyed cutting since. I havent been doing it very often, but whenever time permits and I'm in the mood, I love doing it. It feels therapeutic though it does require some focus and patience. The final product is definitely worth the effort though.

To create any paper cut, you need a nice sharp cutting knife like the xacto cutting knife that I use, a self healing mat and ofcourse paper. Its a personal choice as to the kind of paper you use. Thinner paper are easier to cut, but I feel since the knife slides so easily, its easy to make mistakes too. Thicker paper on the other hand is difficult to cut. So settle for something in between.

If you ever get to try paper cutting, I would love to see. So send in the pic or the link and I will sure to check it out.

Here are some others I cut.




 

To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Do follow my blog in InstagramFacebook and/or Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. You have created some beautiful pieces here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like learning new stuff. So, thankuou for this information of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel about it and love learning more on this topic. Keep it up, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for making this wonderful blog page here, Keep on sharing buds

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic blog and i’ll come back again for more useful content. Thanks

    ReplyDelete