What do you do with old magazines or books? Use them to do crafts ofcourse..:)
I made these flowers by cutting strips from an old book. Use your imagination to use these flowers in various ways.You can make a bunch of these and make a garland or use as ornaments to hang it somewhere or stick it on canvas. Its easy and quick to make.
- Paper, cut into strips. No hard and fast rule on how thick your strips should be.
- Cut the paper into strips. The number of strips depends on how many petals you want in your flower. I cut about 14 strips.
- Bring the ends of the strips together so that it forms a loop. Use glue to stick the ends together.
- Make loops from all your strips to make the petals.
- Start making the flower by sticking the petals. Put a dab of glue on the bottom outer side of one petal and stick another petal to it just like the picture below.
- Continue gluing all petals together till you get the flower.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.