And here it is, yet another paper Christmas tree...:)
I love working with paper and this being the season for Christmas trees, I made a bunch of different types of paper trees this time of the year. Hope you will like this tree as much as I liked making it..:)
- Paper. Any kind would do, I used magazine paper to make one of the trees and printer paper to make the other.
- Construction paper to make the base of the Christmas tree.
- Make a cone shape, which will form the base of the Christmas tree.
- Cut a bunch of leaf/petal shapes out of the magazines. Use a pencil to curve these petals a little.
- Now start gluing the curved petals on the cone base, starting from the bottom and moving up.
- Keep gluing till you have covered the base.
If you liked this tree, you might also like other paper trees.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin