Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend art project

I am always looking at easy and inexpensive things that I can make..Saw these cute little things used on a card ones. And thought to myself..I could do that..Don't really need anything fancy to make these, and everything I needed, which is just paper..:)I already have, so here it is.
 
Things you'll need:

- A long rectangle piece of paper. The length and width of the paper depends on how big you want the flower to be.
- Buttons, Beads or anything you would like to decorate the flowers with.
 
Stepangles:
- Take the rectangle piece of paper and start to accordion fold it along the longer side of the rectangle.
- After you have completed folding the paper bring togther the short edges together and glue the two short edges together. This will take a form of the flower.
- Now glue a button or anything decorative in the middle of the flower. This will not only to make the flower more prettier, but to also help keep the flower stay flat and not pop-up in the middle... you'll kow what I am talking about once you make this...:)
 

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so pretty! Very simple & elegant! Love your blog!!
    Thanks for swinging by mine too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I have been wanting to make these for my daughter's upcoming birthday but could not find instructions for them.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete