This dessert is perfect for this Fall season.
Its not only beautiful, but so easy to put together. And yes, tastes divine too..:)
- 2 apples
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water.
- Cut the apple in half and then after removing the seeds, thinly slice the apples.
- Put the sliced apples, sugar and water in a microwaveable bowl and microwave in high for 1.5 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Roll your piecrust flat and cut into thick strips.
- On one long edge of the piecrust strip spread the cream cheese, like the picture below.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of the cream cheese.
- Arrange the apple slices on top of the cream cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold the other edge of the strip to sandwich the apple slices in between. Sorry, forgot to take pictures of this.
- Roll the strip now to make the shape of the rose.
- Put the piecrusts in the cupcake pan.
- Bake the roses in 350 degress preheated oven for 15 minutes or till the piecrust is slightly browned.
- Take it out of the pan and let it cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
To check other recipes, visit the Recipe tab at the top.
For crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin