Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Wreath/ Garland makeover


Ok, so I have had this garland for few years and it had worked well in the past since I guess I used to just wrap it around the stair railings and I didn't need a dense looking garland for that anyways. But with each passing year it seemed like the garland was loosing weight.
This year however, I wanted to hang the garland in a different way and it looked just blah.. it wasn't as dense I would have wanted it to be. So started adding Christmas ornaments and just see the difference, it already is looking more fuller.

See this was the before

And here is the after

I do plan to add some pinecones which I get plenty of around here, but I need to go out and collect them..:) But couldn't wait to post this change anyways. Maybe another post when I add more items to the garland.

Hope and wish you all a wonderful Christmas!!

To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.

Linking this to these awesome parties hereherehere and here. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I have been looking for ways to renew and beef up our stair garland too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on time then for this post..:)
      Thank you so much for the visit Joanne!

      Delete
  2. Great idea to bulk up an older garland. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to light that garland...the sparkle would be simply gorgeous. It's always fun to do things yourself...just the way you want it! I'm from WWednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea Sandi! I didn't put lights on the garland yet, but I might, now that you suggested that :)

      Delete
  4. I am super jealous of your beautiful hallway. we have a small staircase with a banister that goes back on itself so the effect wouldn't be that same - this is stunning though. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many times our cherished decor pieces end up getting a bit older and so glad you could fix it up and looks great
    come see usat http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job giving new life to your Christmas decor! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a difference the ornaments make! It looks beautiful! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much better! Thanks for taking the time to link up your post this week. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, it's great to make over something we already have. Love the addition of the ornaments. Thanks for sharing at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete