- 1 stick butter
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Butter and lightly flour 4 ramekins.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, salt until thickened and pale.
- In double boiler or microwave, melt chocolate with butter. Just be careful when melting chocolate in microwave to start with 1 minute and slowly increments 10 secs if not melted.
- Whisk the chocolate until smooth and then quickly fold it in the egg mixture along with flour till all combined.
- Spoon the batter into prepared ramekins and bake for approx 12 minutes or until the sides of the cakes are firm.
These cakes are cakey on the outside and the center is soft. Let the cakes cool for a minute and then invert it on a plate, by covering the ramekin with a inverted plate and carefully turning over.
Enjoy it with a scoop of icecream or as is..:)
To check other recipes, visit the Recipe tab at the top.
For crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin