What a fun and easy way to add these accordion rosettes as party decor. It was difficult taking pictures of these though, as they kept turning and moving around ..:)
- A long rectangle piece of paper. The length and width of the paper depends on how big you want these accordion fans to be.
- Thread for hanging.
- Take the rectangle piece of paper and start to accordion fold it along the longer side of the rectangle.
- After you have completed folding the paper, bring together the short edges and glue the two short edges together.
This will take a form of the loop, like the above picture. (If the paper was not long enough to begin with, to make short edges come together to form the circle, you can always glue another rectangle piece of paper to the first piece of paper to increase the length, just like the picture below.
- If you want to use this for hanging, pass a thread through the inner circle and tie it up for hanging, before going to the next step.
- Put some glue on the edges of the inner circle and bring it together by pushing the circle in.
So there you have it.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. And to look for other Birthday inspiration, please click on the 'Birthday' label on the right.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin