These paper medallions are great for decorating and can even be used to top gifts. I have been making these paper medallions for a long time, accordion folding the paper and gluing the edges together, just like I mention in the tutorial here.
But I found another way to make these and think its a much easy and quicker way to make these medallions.
So here it goes.
- For making these, I took an A4 size paper and cut in half lengthwise. We can make two from this paper.
- Take the half sheet and fold in half
- And then fold it again
- And again and again till the folded parts are like half an inch wide
- Now unfold the paper. You will get these crease lines.
- With these crease lines as guide, accordion fold the paper on those lines. Try it out, I think accordion folding it this way is much easier when there are existing crease lines.
- Staple in the middle of the strip like the picture below
- Now you cut the design of your choice.
- After the paper is cut, spread the paper apart
Glue the edges together to make medallion.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin