If you have been following my blog, you might have known how much I love working with paper. Before Christmas, we even did this craft at the Sunday school with the kids and they took these ornaments back home to decorate their tree..:)
It is so inexpensive and fun way to decorate and you can create many different designs. Now that I am thinking you can make a bunch and make a vertical garland with it to make a backdrop. Maybe I should make one to let you know what I mean in one of the posts...:)
I did a similar kind of project, when I made this paper Chandelier sometime back.. Idea to make this is the same.
Anyways, making this is easy and here are the steps.
Yarn or thread.
- For the instructions here, I am showing the round globe one which I made. For making this, cut out at least 12 circles out of paper and fold in half.
If you are making any other design, it is easier if you take the piece of paper and fold in half and then cut out the design you like. We want the right and left side of the fold to be same design.
- Now take two folded circles and glue one folded side of the circle to another folded circle.
- Keep gluing 6 of the circles together to make half of the globe.
- Make another set of half the globe.
- We will glue these half globes to make a full globe. But before gluing the two together glue a looped string in between for hanging these ornaments.
To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin